If you received a notification from windows emphasizing that your virus protection is turned off, feel free to ignore the message.
You most likely received this message because you disabled Windows Defender. Intrusta is in the process of getting Microsoft Windows certified as VIRUS PROTECTION which is why this message appears when you turned off Windows Defender. We are 100% confident that we will complete the certification, and become certified by Microsoft very soon!
We do apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you can simply turn off the Windows Defender notifications.
- Click on the notification "Turn on virus protection" or go to the Windows Defender Security Center.
- Select Virus & threat protection on the left-hand side.
- Click on Virus & threat protection settings
- Scroll down to Change notifications settings.
- Then simply toggle off Get informational notifications
- You may be prompted to allow windows defender to turn off notifications, click YES.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reaching out to Intrusta Support.
Article is closed for comments.