In order to download and install Intrusta, your Mac will need to be running macOS High Sierra (10.12.6), or later. If your Mac is running an earlier macOS operating system, there's a possibility that you can update to High Sierra and successfully run Intrusta. Read through this article to find out if your computer is compatible with an upgrade to macOS High Sierra.
If you're already running macOS High Sierra or later, and you're looking for more information on how to update your Mac, click here: How do I update my Mac?
1. Check your computer's current operating system.
1. Click on the Apple in your menu bar
2. Click About This Mac
3. A window will open containing information about your computer, with the name of your operating system in large lettering at the top, with the version number underneath it.
2. Check your computer's compatibility with macOS High Sierra.
You can upgrade to macOS High Sierra if your computer is running macOS Mountain Lion (10.8) or later, and is any of the following Mac models:
- MacBook introduced in late 2009 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in late 2010 or later
- MaBook Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
- Mac Mini introduced in mid 2010 or later
- iMac introduced in late 2009 or later
- Mac Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
Your Mac will also need to have at least 2 GB of memory, and at least 14.3 GB of available storage space.
3. Make a backup and plug it into power.
Any time you make changes to your operating system, make sure your computer has recently been backed up! It's unlikely that anything will go wrong, but in the case that it does, you'll be happy that you're backed up!
4. Download macOS High Sierra and install.
You can download macOS High Sierra directly through the Apple App Store: macOS High Sierra.
Have more questions? You can read up on upgrading your OS on Apple's website: How to upgrade to macOS High Sierra or reach out to Intrusta's Support Team.
Article is closed for comments.