When you sign up for Intrusta, automatic renewal will be enabled on your account. If you'd like to disable automatic renewal, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Head to the My Account section of your Intrusta dashboard. If you're not already signed in to Intrusta's website, you will need to enter your email address and Intrusta password.
2. On the lefthand side of the page, click on "Subscription". Here, you'll see information about your Intrusta subscription.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you'll see a message about cancelling your subscription.
4. Click on "cancel your subscription". This with prevent your account from automatically renewing, but will allow you to use Intrusta until the end of your subscription period.
5. Click "Cancel Subscription".
Disabling automatic renewal will not affect your current Intrusta service. Once you've completed these steps in your online account, no additional action is required. However, if you have additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.