In many of today's newest windows computers, there is a setting that needs to be adjusted to allow apps from outside the Microsoft App Store. So when you are trying to install Intrusta or other applications, you may come across a message like this:
How to Resolve
- No need to worry, simply click on the Open settings option at the bottom.
- The App & Features page will appear (this can be accessed via your Settings as well)
- Select the first drop-down menu and choose Allow Apps from Anywhere
- Once you do that, you should be able to re-download Intrusta and install
- If you run into any further issues, please contact Intrusta Support.