Are you seeing a scanner error in your Intrusta app? Not to worry, these are normally easy to resolve by following a few steps.
First, make sure that you've uninstalled your old antivirus software.
- For helpful instructions on how to uninstall your old antivirus software, please check out this article.
- After uninstalling any old antivirus software, make sure to restart your computer to be sure that the uninstallation is complete.
Second, try clicking the RETRY button several times.
- When clicking retry, you may be prompted to let Intrusta make changes to your computer. Click YES.
- It is recommended to click the RETRY button 2-4 times. This helps to restart the Intrusta AV Service and kick Intrusta back into a normal state.
Third, try re-running the Intrusta installer.
- To do so, head to https://intrusta.com/download and click DOWNLOAD.
- If you need a refresher on how to install Intrusta, please head here:
If you are still experiencing a scanner error...
- Please send us your logs so we that may further diagnose your issue.
If you run into any issues while completing these steps, please reach out our Support Team at support.intrusta.com for further assistance.