If you are having issues with your Intrusta app, you may be asked to retrieve the Intrusta system logs to send to the Intrusta Support team so that we can further diagnose your issue(s). The logs do not contain any sensitive information and are safe to email and upload to Intrusta Support.
- Open the System tray by clicking the up arrow.
- Hold down SHIFT + Right Click on the Intrusta icon.
- Click Gather Support Info
5. You will then see a window letting you know that the logs have been saved to your desktop. Please see instructions below on how to send the logs to Intrusta Support.
- Hold down SHIFT + Right Click on the Intrusta icon
- Select Gather Support Info...
- You will then see a window letting you know that the logs have been saved to your desktop. Please see instructions below on how to send the logs to Intrusta Support.
How to Send the Logs to Intrusta
There are a few ways to send your Intrusta logs to the support team.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Intrusta system logs attached.
- If you are already working with a member of our Support team over email, attach your system logs to your next email reply.
- Use the Submit a Request page of our Help Center. (Instructions below)
Sending logs through support.intrusta.com
1. Navigate to the Submit a Request page.
2. Fill out the required fields. When you arrive at the bottom of the page, click on "Add a file".
3. Locate and select the Intrusta logs that have saved to your Desktop and click "Open".
4. The system logs are now attached to your request, and you can click Submit for them to be sent to the Intrusta Support Team.