You've installed Intrusta and are ready to run your first Full Scan. That's great! If you haven't yet added your device(s), you will want to read our article that explains how to do that first.
Once you've installed Intrusta, it's time to see it in action by running a full virus scan to check all of your files for viruses.
Running a Full Scan
- Open your Intrusta app by going to your system tray in the bottom right of your screen.
- Right click on Intrusta and select "Open Intrusta window".
3. Click on "Scan for Viruses".
4. Then "Full Scan" and "Scan Now".
5. Doing your first Full Scan may take a while, so sit back and let Intrusta do its thing!
- Open your Intrusta app by going to your Menu Bar in the top right of your screen and clicking on the Intrusta icon
- Click on Intrusta and select "Open Intrusta".
- Click on Scan for Viruses.
- Then Full Scan
- Scan Now.
6. Doing your first Full Scan may take a while, so sit back and let Intrusta do its thing!
Intrusta currently schedules scans to run every day at 3am. To allow Intrusta to protect your computer to its full extent, we recommend leaving your computer on overnight so that these scans are able to run. If you decide not to leave your computer on, that's fine as well! You can run an on-demand scan of your computer whenever you'd like.